• Eagle’s Nest
Size: 40 x 30
Media: Mixed Aqueous Media on Arches 300# Paper
Painting Type: Matted Print
FREE shipping within the United States.
International shipping will be calculated at the time of purchase.
Share this Piece
“Eagle’s Nest,”- a 40×30 watermedia on Arches 300# paper has been included in several exhibitions:
- South Carolina Watercolor Societies 2019. Annual National Juried Exhibition.
- Juried Regional Exhibition. “Eagles Nest.” Neville Public Museum. Green Bay, WI.
- Watercolor Wyoming 34th Annual National Exhibition
- South Carolina Watercolor Societies National Exhibition 2019
The judges comments from the NorthStar Watermedia Society National Exhibition stated: Alfery’s energetic brushstrokes, subtle colors, and delicate line work metaphorically vibrates the life that exists and is growing in the eagle’s nest.
- NorthStar Watermedia Society National Exhibition
- The Emerald Spring Exhibition 2019 National Juried Painting Show.
- Manitowish Waters Regional Exhibition Honorable Mention
- Regional Juried Exhibition. “Eagles Nest.” New Visions Art Gallery. Marshfield, WI.
- Michigan Fine Arts Competition, Bloomfield Birmingham Art Center
- Juror Noel W. Anderson was accepted “Eagles Nest” into the Michigan Fine Arts Competition, Bloomfield Birmingham Art Center. It is supported by the Michigan Council for the Arts and Cultural Affairs. Noel Anderson is an Assistant Professor at NYU’s Art and Art Professions Department in Print Media.
- Wyoming 34th Annual National Exhibition. Mark Mehaffey
- Juror Mark Mehaffey, international recognized artist chose “Eagle’s Nest” to be included in the Watercolor Wyoming 34th Annual National Exhibition. Mark Mehaffey is a signature member the AWS, NWS, TPWS and ISEA. He has won major awards in juried exhibitions internationally.